WSFIA will be awarding 2 full scholarships (conference fees and lodging)
- One Fire Inspector
- One Public Educator
Must be an active member of the Wisconsin Fire Inspectors Association or have an active member sponsor you.
- Must be either an active member of a local fire department inspection or public safety education program that directly works to improve the safety of the public through inspections of public education programs.
- All Funds will be used toward the tuition and the room costs associated with the Wisconsin Fire Inspectors Association Conference
- Applicants must demonstrate the need for assistance.
- Applicant must demonstrate how the conference will benefit his/her fire service career and his/her fire department or organization’s ability to better serve their community’s needs for life and fire safety education.
- Submit a completed Conference Scholarship Application
- Gain an Area member to sponsor or nominate you by signing the application (non-members)
- Submit a letter to the scholarship committee on department letterhead that includes the appropriate application criteria listed above.
- Include a letter of support from your chief describing your duties in your organization and how your education will improve the inspection and education of your service community.
- Deadline August 1st